Monday, March 22, 2010

a terrible dream

I would say today is a kinda bad day for me.Had a really sharp pain in my head this morning and it caused me cant stay focus in class this morning.I rested aka slept in class almost three period straight.And when i got back home,i took a nap.And theres this dream i dreamt.Its kinda frightening dream that i've never dreamt before.I dreamt that i was late for tuition and it was raining heavily.And all my tuitionmates were gone for tuition except for me and then i quickly run to tuition and as i ran, out of a sudden i was entered into a place where there have all the funeral services were taking place.I was kinda freaked out seeing all those funerals around me.Therefore i quickly ran and search for my tuition centre.As i was searching,i accidentally entered in a room where one of the funerals service were held and i saw the ''body'' lying on a table.I was stunned and suddenly a man approached me saying i have to join the funeral procession.And then i woke up immediately after that,And the minute i woke up,i prayed that Lord will remove whatever dream i dreamt that terrified me.THis is my first time having such a dream.I know dreams cant be reality but it really does frightened me.Will continue pray hard that i wouldnt get such a dream again.

No comments: