Tuesday, March 16, 2010

RUMORS!

I bet everyone know what rumors all about right?Rumors is gossip (usually a mixture of truth and untruth) passed around by word of mouth.I do not know why in this world have such a thing call rumor.God creates human not to create rumors.Im so sick of being a topic as rumors.Why cant they just let me live my life being my ownself? I seriously find no advantages by creating rumors and spread to one and another talking about untruth things of others.Yes u can said that im a slut but do u have any proves?if u don't have proves,don try to spread it to others.i know that peoples who like to create rumors are the one who is LOA(abbreviation of lack of attention).I hate people who talks without using their brain cells and simply boast around and talking rumors to peoples about the untrue things.Why cant u stop ruin my life with your rumors??Is my life and not yours and u have no right to say anything about my life.How do i want my life be,is all up to me,and not you.Please look at your own life before u look at others life.Im just being myself.and you STOP creating RUMORS!

No comments: