Sunday, March 21, 2010

bitterness


Based on my previous post,i was having undescribable feeling that made me felt the bitterness.God really spoke to me about bitterness during todays sunday service.What does bitterness means?It means that causing a sharply unpleasant, painful, or stinging sensation; harsh,or resulting from or expressive of severe grief, anguish, or disappointment .God spoke to me that when bitterness hinders me which means there is unforgiveness in me.This message strucked me strongly that i actually have not overcome the unforgiveness.And what does forgive means?does it means forgive and forget?Well what i've learnt today was when a person forgive someone,he or she will not forget the incident as it is a huge problem for a person and its hard to forget.Dont get me wrong of it that forgive and remembers or holdings back the past.What i mean is human have feelings,and after the incident happened somehow it'll recall back in our memories.But God spoke to me that forgive which means letting go of it and the rest let God settle it.We will somehow recall back the incident but we have to learn to let go and move on.There are always greater things ahead of us.Let go the past and move forward to achieve something greater than our expectations.I really thank God that He did showed me a way to overcome it.Now is my job to let go.I know letting go of someone/an incident/or something that hurts me is very hard to do it but i believe that God will bring me through it and all i need is just time.

No comments: