Sunday, March 28, 2010

Last Battle towards my Uni life!

Times really moves so fast.Just a blink of an eye and here goes my upper sixth life and just a few more months towards STPM.Nervous is the feeling that always haunt me everytime i face public exams.I recall back my years when i first sat for my UPSR exam,I was very very nervous and worried i couldnt get good results.After i got my results,I began to say that UPSR is nothing but PMR is something.And when i was about to sit for my PMR,again the same thought.I worried i couldnt get good results that i expected and the teacher expected me to get.When PMR over,i felt that PMR kacang only.But i satisfied of my PMR results although i didnt get what my teacher expected me to get.But i've tried my best.And lastly there goes SPM.In form 5,i really thought that SPM is very very important for my life.I remembered i did played alot and enjoying during my form 4 and 5 life.But towards the SPM examination,i started to get nervous and panic.But thank God for sherene giving me tuition on Science and English Literature subject.I was satisfied with my science subject grade as i never before to achieve that grade when i was in the 2 years upper secondary.As for my EL,it was my first time pass my EL for SPM.Really appreciate the hardworks and afford and time that Sherene had sacrifice for me.But all these are the history of my life.Now is the LAST BATTLE towards my Uni Life.I cant believe i've come so far to this level so fast and it is the last stage of schooling and approaching Uni life.STPM! Really must study extra hard for this exam.This exam is totally difference than the past public exams.This time is not just nervous but feeling scary too.Anyway i just wanna wish everyone who is sitting for STPM this year,all the best and work hard to achieve great results,And May God bless all of you!

No comments: