Wednesday, March 17, 2010

badminton?

Today had a badminton competition organised by my school's badminton club.Well it was my first time joining a competition that related to sports.Frankly speaking ,im not a sporty type of person.Sports is never my type at all.Even in my sports house in school i didnt take part in any events.Just dislike sports since when i was young.But after todays competition,i found that badminton is actually a good sports activity to me.I did enjoyed playing badminton today.I found out that i've always think negatives in sports activities and always tell myself that i cant play at all in badminton although most of my friends 'ajak' me to play last time when i was in secondary school.But after the competition,i realised that why do peoples like sports activities so much especially badminton.Even me myself addicted to badminton.Eventhough i've lost in the game today(but won in the first set),i didnt feel sad or anything because it was a good experience to me indeed,and a good start in playing badminton.Im gonna train more in badminton and looking forward for the next game:)

Todays post is kinda okay i can say after the two 'emotional' posts .Well gonna keep updating this blog as i was kinda left this blog dead in the previous time.

No comments: