Monday, March 15, 2010

Rejection

What does reject means?
From the dictionary it means; refuse to accept or acknowledge,disapprove: deem wrong or inappropriate.
Everyone in this world face rejection and some of them know how to deal with the rejection but what happen to those who cant deal with the rejection that they face?
Alot of things just came across my mind and i realised that i've always face rejection and i doesnt know how to deal with it and overcome it.I've faced many types of rejection and that leads me to fall into depression,hurts and being emo all the time.I'm just so tired of being rejected.Is it a curse for me?i wonder why am i keep facing rejection?I really need acceptance as i dont want to live a life that full of hurts,depression,loneliness and low self-esteem.I just wanna live a life with full of happiness joy and love.
I know that is it very hard to receive acceptance from others in this world but except God alone that hear all of my hurts and rejection and He is ready to accept me whenever i cry out to Him.
I just pray to God that He will grant me acceptance by others.








No comments: