Monday, March 8, 2010

Circle?

Why am i still remain in the circle?
I already know the answer but why am i still waiting for the answer?
Im living in a circle that keeps me going in the same problems that i encounter and it repeat again and again.
I do not want to get hurt anymore with the same deep hurt.
I'm just so tired of this repeated problems and the same old hurt.
Why do I have such a terrible feeling?
Would it be a better life for me without this terrible feeling?
I thought i was already got rid of this painful and tired circle but somehow I just realised that I am still in the circle that has no exit,
Why cant i just leave this circle?
I really don't want to remain there for the rest of my life.
I just want to get out of this painful circle.
Im tired of facing the same problems that will never make me grow instead of hurting me more and more.
I want to have freedom.
Free from the terrible feeling,
Free from the hurts,
Free from facing the same old problems.
I really need a breakthrough,
I used to tell my friends to guard their hearts when they have the same feeling as me,
But I,myself,
did not show an example of guarding my heart when i face the same thing.
Whenever i have that feelings,I'll just get myself in the trap without realising that it is a trap,the same old trap.
I tend to make assumption by my own according to what i observed and feel
But somehow the assumption that i thought of, was just the opposite of the reality.
I told myself that I will remain strong when problem comes but I am getting weaker and weaker from the inside.
Is this what all the trials about that God is testing me?
I really need the strength from God.
Im seriously tired of this circle.I really want to destroy it once and for all!

No comments: