Monday, September 6, 2010

outing with my bestie!

Last saturday(4/9/10) indeed a memorable day for me.In the afternoon,i went for badminton with Sek Kit and Liyen.Kinda fun though kept crapping with Sek Kit and had a good conversation with him.Later at night,i went for steamboat with Sek Kit,Li Yen,Jia An,Sara and Khai Mei.I felt so good that i could able to spend my time with my friends like this again since the last time in secondary school.For once,i really felt the joy during that time.I believe that it was God's blessing upon me and my friends.But God dont do His duty half way.God do His duty to the fullness and in perfection.After steamboat,i went to Liyen's house to overnight because the next day we went church together.At night,i really had a good girls talk with liyen.Honestly,in secondary school i used to stick with my classmates only.And liyen,i would say i wasnt close with her that time.But God is awesome,because He brought liyen into my life as a true friend and a good sister.After chatting half way,we watched Maria Sharapova's match in tennis tournament(as requested by Sek Kit..lol).When i watched with their family,i really felt the warmness as a family.When i see their family's relationship that is so close and understanding,i felt abit of envy.But i believe that God will also do the same thing in my family.And although happy moments always pass so fast as if 2 times faster but i really do treasure it alot.Thank God for giving me this moments of experiencing the true friendship.And yeah im so glad seeing my friends accepted Christ as personal Lord and Savior.PTL!!






















2 comments:

Christina LIM Jia Yi said...

RACHEL KHO .. i will be in Msia from 24 Oct till 20 November. make sure i get to see u and khai mei
call me :010 3903711

Rachel KOh said...

*SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM*
YES!! FINALLY CHRISTINA LM JIA YI IS COMING BACK!!! HURRAY!!!.hhaha..btw i can only go for outing in oct.coz i'll be having my major exams in nov till dec:( but anyway cant wait to see u!!!!!miss u so much dear!!:)