Wednesday, September 8, 2010

an awful feeling

Why am i having this feeling again?Deep in my heart,i felt being stab by a knife.Im trying not to think of it but somehow my mind keeps reminding me.Whenever i have this feeling,i feel like crying out loud but i held back my tears.I seriously feel so awful even right now.Whenever i got criticize by others,the scar in my heart is getting deeper.i wanted to attack back but somehow i gotta control my temper.i guess God is training me to be patience?I cant do anything now except look to Jesus.I pray that God will heal my broken heart.

3 comments:

WhiteStar said...

Beloved Junior.. Everything happen for a reason =) Remember to smile okay even though your heart is aching, no point crying..

And God wouldn't let this happen if you can't handle it.. So im sure you will pull it off soon with His grace.

Take care aite! God bless =)

Rachel KOh said...

thanks my beloved senior.Amen! God wont give me challenges that beyond my strength.and i shall learn to surrender every hurts and lay it down at the feet of Jesus.thanks for the concern senior!hugs:)God bless u too:)

Li Yen said...

come on my beloved sis.Jesus will always be there for you to help you.leave all your worriedness to Him.Jesus wants you to be happy all day and He don't want you to worry of anything.Worriedness is not the spirit given by Him.So,yea.Cheer up!!I'll always be there for you no matter what happen.