Thursday, September 9, 2010

home alone.

Today im home alone again as my parents has gone down to KL to visit my sisters.I felt freedom although im home alone because im free from all the nagging from my mom.But she did called me a few times to checked on me.This morning i felt quite different than usual.Normally i dont talk much with my parents.But this morning when my parents going out to railway station by taxi,my dad actually told me to take care and my mom bid goodbye to me.I just kept quiet not because im being cool or what but i was stunned that time and do not know what to reply to them.I never experience this before.Although this might be a small thing or nothing to others but this is something for me.Anyway today is special compared to other days because i cooked breakfast for myself.It was not my first time cooking breakfast but it was my first time cooking pasta.lol.Normally my mom did all the cookings and my duty is to wait for it to serve:)MY first time pasta was nice i would say.lol.Gonna practice my cooking skill more.lol:)













No comments: