Tuesday, September 28, 2010

my final prom nite in school

My final prom night has just ended which was yesterday.Frankly speaking,it was kinda bored like last year because firstly it held in school and secondly,everyone had to sit still in the hall watching all the performances.While the food,well no comment.It was not the best for me but i just ate it as i was starving that time.Well overall this year prom night doesnt turned out what i've expected.I took pictures with friends most of the time instead.After the prom night ended,i went for second round with my schoolmates at de garden.We went to pappa rich for a short supper then we walk around the 'de garden'.One of my friend decided to go Airport pub to have a look at the environment that is newly launched.As we stood outside the airport and have a look at the menu,it really stunned us as the price was so 'nice'.lol.but thank God that we didnt go as i dont like those place.Instead of going airport,we stood outside the airport pub and took picture of the airport poster.That was really made me LOL-ed. As we were kept posing with the airport poster for photo taking.Even the guard looked at us like one kind.haha.After that,we went around the area to pose and took pictures.Seriously this was my first time posing around with friends and taking lots of pictures.Well i'll upload the pictures soon and share with you all as i need time to collect all of my pictures from my friends:)Now everything has ended and stpm is just one month ahead.This could be my final lap before i am free from schooling life.And I have to work extremely hard for stpm to prevent any regretness by the end of the year and one the result day.And i need Jesus to strengthens me and work with me through it=)


taken by DSLR camera:)

No comments: