Thursday, September 30, 2010

im in need.

Sometimes i asked myself this question ''is my way of helping others correct?'' Sometimes i feel stupid when i help those who doesnt even appreciate it.They will find me when they're in need and leave me when they're not.And when im in need,i have no one to help me through but except for God alone.I really want to impact others life by helping them but did i really impacted their lives?the answer is No.Whenever im in need,i really want to find someone just to be a listener to my problems but somehow i only can find Jesus and keeping it to myself.Seriously i dont like the feeling of hiding so many things inside myself.I feel like shouting all out.But Jesus just spoke to me one thing just now during prayer meeting when sherene prayed for me.Jesus spoke to me that,its okay if theres no one by my side because Jesus is always by my side listening to my problems.And Jesus also spoke to me that even if i have no one being by my side loving me,Jesus will always by my side loving me.He'll never leave me.
And lately i've been thinking alot about studies,my life,friends,family and alot more.I really wanna shout it all to God alone but somehow i just couldnt do it.I pray that i could able to overcome this with God' alone.

2 comments:

KW said...

When u intend on helping someone, it's voluntary rite? So if the person doesn't appreciate it then juz don't give a damn it. Cuz u know ur intentions are good and they meant no harm. They r some who appreciate them.

And I don't think ur alone la. I believe u have alot of yr 'chi mui' which u can confide in rite? Juz stay focus for now and avoid any unnecessary distractions. ASS TEE PEE AM coming la!!! =p

Rachel KOh said...

true true:) thanks for the words of encouragement ya:)yup im trying to put aside all these unnecessary things and focus on my ass tea pee am!