Thursday, February 10, 2011

New Chapter of Life.

I've left my blog untouched since last September and now i finally make some time to just update my daily life story:)
Time really flies and now i've entered a new year,a new season and a new chapter of my life.I really do miss my form 6th life though there were many ups and downs during that time but i just treasure the good times i had in SMI.Once a michaelian,Always a michaelian:)

Anyway, i started this new year by working as a part timer at Jusco(nose).At the beginning,i felt quite lost as im the only part timer and i've once thought of quitting that job.But thank God for wisdom that i didn't made regretful decision.I thank God for speaking to me through my Youth Leader,Sherene,telling me that when i started something,I am require to end it well.I've chosen this job and started working and all i need to do is to end it well.First 2 weeks,i wasn't happy of this job because i felt myself like alone-ranger but later on i managed to get along with my colleagues though sometimes its hard for me to fit into their topics because of their high standard cantonese.A part from that,God is so so good that He really did answered my prayers.Everyday before i start working i'll just pray a simple prayer like pray for good sales,more customers,alertness and so on.And after about 2 weeks,my assistant manager told me that i've ranked as the first placing in the sales individual ranking report which means that i've hit the highest sales among the staffs for the first month of the year and we did hit our sales target by the end of the month.Really Praise God for that!But unfortunately i started my second month of working with a minor accident at my workplace where i fell down from a broken ladder and injured my back and hit my head directly on the ground due to my loss of balance.Immediately i've sent to the nearest clinic and the doctor had a check on my back and my head and then wrote a letter to hospital for a scan on my head.At first,i didn't really want to go to hospital because it was just a minor injury but my manager told me its better to have a check on my head.A few hours after the incident,the pain at my injured part started killing me.I didn't slept well for about 3 nights because of the terrible pain at my back,head and neck.But that didn't stop me from going to work and do my daily routine.Really thank God for the speedy healing upon me which took about 4 days to heals me and ease all the pain.Well,this month gonna be my last month working though.I pray that i'll impact someone lives in my workplace before i leave.

Thirdly,STPM result is coming out real soon.I kept worrying of my result whether i can pass all my subjects or not and also kept thinking whether i can enter university to do my graphic design or not.But one thing just struck my mind that i must have faith in Him and not have worries in our Daddy God.My parents dont really agree of me taking up graphic design course but i believe that God given me this vision for a purpose and i know He has a really great plan for me in the future.
Thats all for todays update.Gonna keep updating!:)

No comments: