Friday, February 11, 2011

Plans

Just a short update.I've just being informed by my friend via sms saying that STPM result will release on 21st February 2011.|And the date is confirmed.I got a little frightened whenever i received the news.But when i thought back of God's promises and all my friend's words of encouragement,i told myself not to worry so much as Jesus is with me.Even if i fail,its not the end of the world.But I just pray hard that im able to go through again for this round as i've already made it for so many round(UPSR,PMR,SPM).I'll just keep my faith in my dear Daddy God.

This month will be my last month of my current part time job.At first i did planned to go back to SMI to help Bro. Matthew at La Salle centre.But my third sister offered me a job which is to follow her to KL and work under her.She said this would be my so called probation towards the course that i'm planning to study which is graphic design.And she said that if i'm able to do well in this 'probation' job,she'll allow me to take up graphic design.My mom encourage me too to follow my sister.I dont know whether is this what God has planned for me but i'll try to take this challenge.If i really go,I'll be working in KL for a month.Will continue to seek God for a clearer directions:)

No comments: