Tuesday, August 31, 2010

updates:)

Finally i have time to update this blog.i've been abandon this blog for almost 2 months due to my trials exam and my laziness.Anyway there are many things happened these 2 months but im not gonna talk about the whole story.Trials has ended last week and i just got back my history paper 1 and economic paper 1.when i got back my papers,again disappointment filled my heart.I didnt do well for my trials.And getting 50 as a passing mark is so hard i would say.sigh.i keep thinking am i gonna really pass all my subjects in STPM? my faith has shaken whenever i got back my results.But thank God for speaking to and also through friends.i started to realised that friends around me are encouraging me to work hard in these remaining 2 months to STPM.Just now one my senior(elder than me a year) told me just study hard in these 2 months and i'll sure get at least B-.i was like wow,are u serious?He passed all his subjects in stpm last year.and he told me he just studied a few weeks before STPM and he passed.I promise myself again to really work hard in these 2 months.God also spoke to me through my classmate.He is one of the top students for history.He told me dont worry,i can pass my history in stpm.All i gotta do is to work hard.Im so touched and i know it was a message from God.

Anyway lately i've been out with my friends for outings.I feel so good when i get to meet up with my old friends and had a great time with them:) And yea i just wanna thank God for my friends Liyen,Sek kit and Jia an.It is God's calling upon them to go church:) i'll continue to pray that Jesus will touch them personally:)

Recently i am so into Big Bang.At first i dont really interested in Korean singers.But after listening to my classmates singing big bang songs and other korean songs everyday, i got influenced by them.


No comments: