Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Updates

finally i've time to update.im gonna tell u guys about my birthday celebration although it was few days ago.I would say that this year was really different than previous years.Since the year i was born till the 18th birthday,i never celebrated my birthday with my friends.What i did was just had dinner with my family.This year was really a great one i would say.Had a lot of surprised although i suspected quite a lot of things regarding the surprised celebration.Firstly was during CF meeting as my birthday falls on friday which i had my cf meeting every friday.Xue ning planned the whole surprised celebration with our cf members.I was really touched that i could able to celebrate with friends for the first.But the blessings didnt just stop there.God is so great that He even gave me a second celebration with my cell group members.Although it was a small celebration but it really meant a lot.After powerhouse i went to one of my comm members house for my final disco prefects outing.I did suspected that my disco members will throw me a surprise birthday celebration as one my members told me there will 'something special' for me during the outing.When i had my sharing with my disco members suddenly i saw some of them bringing the cake to me and they sang birthday song for me and i was really touched.After i made a wish they put creams on my face and they began with the water game.I glad that my last disco outing was the most memorable one=) Really thank God with His overflowing blessings=)



From CF

from VAL and family:)


from green team


from fareesh

from jia heng


from faiz

a netbook from my 3rd sister
and an "Anna Sui' perfume from my 2 elder sisters:)






No comments: