Sunday, January 31, 2010

an AWESOME day out

I guess the title tells it all la..but im gonna elaborate it also.
Yesterday i really had an AWESOME day with KIMBERLY AND VALARIE!!!
After so many month didnt see each other,and finally we got to spent time again in jamming,crapping,laughing non stop,singing off-pitched and lots more.I really enjoyed it alot la.I just so miss the days in my secondary school where we actually spent our time almost everyday during recess and kept ponteng-ing class and hide in the chapel.And also jamming in class when there was no teacher.Kinda sad also that i can only met up with val and kim as most of my gang members not back yet.sad:( And also not forgottne carmen le,she supposed to join us but last min changed of her plan that she needed to go Jelapang.sigh.Really hope that one day i can actually meet up with everyone and have a great jamming session.



Okay lets focus on what we did yesterday.As i already mentioned that we had jamming session.We kept crapping alot during jamming and i kept singing off-pitched.It really fun seeing kim and val play guitar again and the harmonica.Its been a long time since i ever see them jam together.We've done some recording too.Val's mom helped us to record.Thanks to auntie Theresina.And also thanks to Martin Jalleh for the transportation back.
Here are some pics and recordings.Sadly recordings couldnt be able to play here.For more info,pls visit my facebook ya..thanks=)


SS me..yeong sui me..

The Bergaya in action *o*

The Joker in action..lol

THe Both of them!!

Today had a great day too in SAM TET.I went to sam tet at 12somthing after my church morning service.I went to sam tet to see their choir and qiu ning is involve in the choir.Today Susanna Saw,choir director from kl,came to ipoh to train SamTet choir.I've learnt alot from Susanna's teaching today although im kinda awkward la sitting at the corner and watching them practising.I was quite amazed by their choir and honestly speaking that they are way better than my previous school choir but somehow i still support my own school.=)
i've done some audio recording too but i couldnt upload it la as the format not suitable.sigh.
thats it=)

signing offf--




No comments: