Friday, January 29, 2010

Finally i have a time to reactivate my blog here.Its been a long time didnt get to update here as im kinda busy with school and kind lazy to update it.Lately,i've encountered a lot problems but not gonna talk abt it as it'll take days to talk abt it.Well lets jump back to topic,today my school life same as usual la except in the morning kinda moody and got distracted by something which im not gonna mention it.While towards school dismiss,Mr. K came to my class and scolded us (as usual la) as my class were very noisy(im one of the noisy one) and disturbed his class so he came over and bombard us nicely saying that we are like hooligans. Then out of sudden,K started his boiling button and scolded my class rep and wanted to slap him.K also tried to threaten him either he'll slap jon(monitor) or call his father to see him.Jon chose to call his dad to see Mr K.and they had a short conversation and everything solved in the end.I feel sorry to Jon also le cause i caused him got into trouble.This time really my BAD..IM SORRY..

After school,i went for compilation for awhile and unexpectedly compilation cancelled last minute AGAIN! thanks to Vellu~sigh
Since no compilation,the whole disco went to town together to settle the orders for the fundraising stuffs.Its the first time that i ever go out with my members together.I felt like a big family spending time together although just a short while.I reached back to school at 2pm and quickly rushed back to Main Convent by hannah's car to attend the choir prac.I reached parade at 2.10pm and by the time i reached MC was already 2.30pm due to my leg's hurt that caused me to walk slow i injured my toes thanks to my prefect shoes..sigh.
When i finally reached MC,it brought me disappointment.As i promised Valarie that i'll be dropping by and went to search for her but failed.In the end i saw Navithra and asked her abt the choir prac and then i finally found out that the prac has cancelled last minute.Really brings me to disappointment le.sigh.But one thing that i really gained when i went back to MC is that i began to remember those memories with my bestfriends in MC last time.I really miss that place and my friends too.I wish to have a turn back time and enjoy once again the moments i spent with my beloved friends.But i know i can only dream of it but not for reality le.I hope i can really get to meet up with all of them again at our memorable place.
Miss them lots!!!!!!



No comments: