Tuesday, April 27, 2010

hopes=disappoinment

My heart beats even faster whenever i see him.
Trying to have a proper conversation with him but i do not have the courage to have a topic to talk about.
Whenever i see him,trying to greet him but somehow i felt being ignored by him.
I maybe too sensitive or thinking too much?
Whenever i expect more,somehow it turned the other way round than what i've expected to be.
I have no chance to talk to him.When i want to talk to him,he'll just walk away.
I can only see him from a distance.
And I'm satisfied with it though thats not what i expected.

9 comments:

KW said...

Ooooo... someone's in love!!! :p

Rachel Koh said...

swt..its normal wat.but u're better la..so jealous of u lo sudah berpunya.lol

Christina LIM Jia Yi said...

darling.. :) when the right one comes.. he will come.. let things fall to place <3

Rachel Koh said...

yea i get what u mean.im trying yo distract myself not to think of him.maybe its just another crush for me.anyway thanks dear:)

KW said...

hmm.. I understand yr feelings rite now geh, I've been through it before. Anyway, the decision is yours to make, k? Btw, do I know the guy, or am I close to him wan? xD

Rachel Koh said...

okok=) why so curious to know who geh?lol

Rachel Koh said...

who u guessing huh?lol

KW said...

it's too public here to reveal.. haha..

Rachel Koh said...

lol..okok..tell me in msn.see whether u're right anot.haha=)