Thursday, April 15, 2010

Friends

In our lives we meet many kind of people and we made a lot of friends.But finding a true friend is kind of hard in my opinion.Sometimes i feel so dumb to help a friend whenever they're in need but when they do not need you,they tend to ignore you and refuse to listen to your opinion.Well what does friends means?Basically friends means a person that is trustworthy,sharing all the joy,happiness or even sadness together and most importantly is to support each other.When a friend of mine is going through some issues,i decided to lend an ear to listen and tries to console by giving encouraging advise.But whenever i need someone the most to listen all my cries and problems,somehow they tend to help me in making decision according to what they think is right in doing something which is hurts me, without telling me.And the worse thing is that i just got to know that all the things that had happened is related to my close friend.I feel very hurt whenever i found out about it and i feel that i was being betrayed by a close friend.I do not know whom is my REAL TRUE friend.I really need a friend whom can listen to my cries,my hurts and not to make decision on behalf of me and respect me.I feel that it is pointless to help anyone whom always put me down.I love helping people but not to those who doesnt appreciate the friendship.

No comments: