Monday, February 22, 2010

The Journey Of Life

It was a rough chinese new year this year.i have lost my loved one during this chinese new year.Everything is just so sudden that i really cant imagine it.The journey of his life had reached to the end on 20th February 2010.He had being strong during his journey.i never forget the moments we spent together,the moments how he took care of the four of us and the moments he used to share his stories when we were young.But now im feeling full of regrets that i neglected him when he was really in need.I didnt really took care of him and complain so much whenever i got the chance to visit him when he was ill.Im so sorry of being an uncaring grandchildren to him.If he can read this,i wanna take this opportunity to apologize on everything that i've done.He is my only grandpa that watched me born to this world and took care of me since i was born.He had impacted my life so much in the sense of protecting me from all the scoldings and beatings by my mom.He was like a babysitter that he babysits me all the time.Time passes so fast and now is the time for him to rest peacefully after a long journey of his life.i would say that indeed a great journey for him.As a lesson for me,appreciate and care for my loved ones when i still have the chance so that as i bid goodbye to this world one day,it will be a satisfying and with no regrets journey of my life.All the memories that he had given me will be remain in my heart till the very last breath.And i pray to the Lord for protection over his soul. i believe that eventhough he had gone,he still can read this.
A message to my one and only beloved Grandpa:
I LOVE YOU!!
You're always my strong and caring grandpa!
thanks for impacting and guiding my life!
I promise you that i'll appreciate and for everyone around me.
May You Rest in Peace!
Goodbye!

我爱你!
你总是我的强烈和关心爷爷!
感谢影响和指导我的生命!
我答应你,我会喜欢和我周围的每一个人。
愿你安息!

再见!



No comments: