Wednesday, May 28, 2008

no FrEEDOM!

Had a quarrel with my mum.Honestly i really feel that my mum is very unfair towards me.Reason why i quarrel with her because she arrange every plans for me without asking me.Next friday i'll be going for the band concert.I already bought the ticket and promised my friend to go with her.And today only i've been told not to have any activity on that day itself because my whole family will be going cameron.I was so damn pissed off of what she said to me.I told her that i bought the ticket and i already planned everything.And yet she scolded me.WHy cant she just listen what i said.I really feel that i have no freedom.Everything also she arranged for me.sigh.In her mind im still a 3 years old kid.Y cant she understand my feeling??i really don know how to survive like this..i wanted to blast it out in front of her but somehow i just cant do it.

No comments: