Friday, July 2, 2010

bitterness + sourness

Today really not my day.Right now im filled with bitterness and sourness in my heart.Listening to those discouraging words from others.And being alienated by others.Whenever others talking about something secretive,they'll give a signal to me to move away.I feel kind of hurt when seeing them like that but i couldnt do anything other than moving away to another place.I realised that my life now is full of discouragement that people gave me in school and also at home.i can forget what people had discouraged me in school but whenever i get home,there are even more discouragement to me.Many people says that discouragement is something like a challenge for us to do better.But what if the discouragement has over the limit?is it a good sign for a human?i feel that being discouraged too much by people,it'll pull my confident down to negative.I can honestly says that i'm a sensitive type of person.Why am i so sensitive is because i've been hearing a lot of discouraging words from others and thats why it made me to be like this .I'm looking for someone to be my listener to listen every of my problems but somehow i couldnt find a trusted one.All i can express my problems is to write it down here in my blog.And hiding myself at the corner with tears flowing down on my cheek.

I really thank God for my beloved sister Sara today to listen part of my problems and give me some guidance and motivation how to solve those problems.I'm not that type of person where i can express my problems in verbal contract.One thing that i agreed with her is that i love to keep things to myself.I wish that i could able to talk to her every single problems that i faced but somehow time doesnt allow me to do so as shes leaving for her university.Now i have to depends all by myself to hold on in this situation till after my schooling life.

No comments: