Thursday, September 10, 2009

BAD DAY!

Really had a bad day today.I felt so frustrated with everything i do not know why.I learning to be more self control but somehow i just couldnt control my temper.I got so fed up of every little thing that does not satisfied me today.I feel guilty for ah xue as we did had some arguements just now in church after tuition.Had econs tuition today with some of the LA3 students and included ah xue.Tuition ended at 6.30 and rushed back to my house to bathe and go to church for english tuition.When i got home after econs tuition i did had little quarrel with mom.Really couldnt control myself of releasing my anger to someone.I really did feel guilty of arguing with ah xue and my mom as well.During english tuition really felt not comfortable dont know why.I feel that all these things are come from the Satan.Satan is destroying me and using me to hurt people around me.I really gotta pray hard to destroy the satan works.I must have SELF-CONTROL! Just want to say sorry to whom i've released my anger on and to ah xue and my mom.I pray that God will control me and guide to be more self control and to guard my heart.Starting now onwards i MUST CHANGE! i really dont want to live a life that full of hatred and anger.As the bible said anger is part of foolishness.I dont want to be a fool that fooled by satan.In my life,theres only one person that can control me and He is Jesus.I only want Jesus in my life.not the devil!
Today's post quite emo..so sorry..i just want to write out how i feel right now.As i hardly talk to someone about my feeling.thats all for today.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey!
its okay to get angry =)we're only human.
just dont let it take over YOU (:
release everything to God and let Him calm you :)
*big hugs*

Rachel KOh said...

thanks sis!yup i'll just surrender everything to God.
*big hugs to u too*

The Scientist said...

It's true that sometimes we fail to control our anger. I experienced this before. At least you know your mistake... so dun blame yourself =D

Jean said...

think positive. live a good life. enjoy! hapy hols!

ps you're invited to comment on my post too =)