Wednesday, August 19, 2009

miss those moments....

Its been a long time i didnt update my blog since the last post about the band competition..I was quite busy before this due to school play.And now everything has ended and school life is back to normal.I simply miss drama alot.i've learnt alot in drama especially in acting.I was not good in acting and i have a stage fright whenever i go on stage.but now i've overcome it simply because i've been practising to overcome it during drama time.Hereby i would like to thank Master Timothy Chee for given me this opportunity to use the talent that hidden in me.Sometimes i do complaint alot about master but seriously his a good director indeed.THanks Master!U've made this drama a success.Without u things does not turned out so successful.I'll remember the times in drama and same goes in colourguard.Miss those moments.miss skipping class too:)


heres some of the scene in drama.


The End



5 comments:

The Scientist said...

drama was great. Btw u enjoy skipping class?? LOL

Rachel KOh said...

yup..i enjoy skipping the extra classes in the afternoon.whenever teachers question me i said i got drama and teachers just keep quiet..hehe:)btw u went on wat day ah?din get to take pic with u..wasted le..haih...

NG KW0K SING said...

lol.. drma reali rocks la

Anonymous said...

rachel wear like fairy oni ^^ but too bad.. its a kelefe XD . hehe

Rachel KOh said...

to kwok sing..yup..really miss practises in drama..came to school everyday during hols..

to jian wei:eh at least better than u..u kelefe also tak jadi...hahhaha