Thursday, January 22, 2009

Driving Test

Yes YEs..Today is the day for my driving test.Guess i pass or fail? well i passed my test..Although i passed but i still feel moody.Why?because of one of my tester who incharge of driving to the road.Well flashback to the practise lesson.During practise my slope,3way point and side parking were totally FAILED while my driving was ok during practise.But surprisingly today the first thing i went was the slope part,i've talked to myself im going to fail but before i go for the slope i said a prayer to myself and went on to do my slope part.It ends up i really did it the slope part although my car engine died before i put up my hand.Really thank God for that.I did said a prayer for the other 2 test which are side parking and 3 way point.And i really did it perfectly.Really thank God.Then as i thought that my driving was ok then i went for the last test which was the driving.First i was very very nervous but i said to myself that i can do this with Christ who strengthens me.Then i went on to drive.the minute i start driving the tester kept on scolding me all the way to the S road and all the back.He gave me alot of pressure till i forgot where to put signal and where to turn.I kept saying sorry to him and he kept SCOLDING me like nobody business.When i returned to the place where i started,he still scolding me and ask me "Amoi,u mahu kandas?" means he asking me whether i want to fail anot.He such a ridiculous person asking ppl whether want to fail anot.Duh!!Of coz everyone want to pass la ..haih..But anyhow i just want to thank God for guiding me and being there for me throughout the whole test,I really did felt His presence there.thank you Jesus!!!!!

And hereby i shall end it:)

2 comments:

Ter Wei said...

ur tester so PRO~lol

Rachel KOh said...

he sot wan gah..dunno came out from which hosp bahagia...