Monday, July 21, 2008

tired but fun

Finally im back to blogging again.im going to talk about what happened last week.Well on thursday(17/7),went for drama competition for district level at anderson.And my school got 2nd place n best actress.while the winner is acs n the 3rd place is tcs.Quite satisfied with the result although there were some unfairness.While on the following day,i skipped school and followed some of my church youth members to ymca o become a part-timer.there was an event organized by the star which called 'Trailblazer'.We went to ymca to help the Djp for the preparation of the event.We were splited into different team.And i was placed into 'home express' team.Quite scary at first because i was the only girl in my team.But as v got our tasks to do,i began to make friends with my teammates.All of them were friendly and sporting.I really had a great time with my team leader n the asst.leader esp at midnite while v setting up the things.Although we dont have enough time to sleep and cause us extra tired,but we did our best to make this event a success.Its really a good experience for me for the first time of being marshal in this event.Really appreciate all the moments of joy and laughters from my teammates.

No comments: