Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Exam season...

Back to blogging.Well,mid year examination is just around the corner n yet i havent even start any of my revision.sigh.Honestly i've wasted alot of time in sleeping.All i need to do is pray n ask god for strength to study.I cant just continue this laziness,have to do something so i can focus more on my study.
Recently feel quite unhappy because of a person.Well im not gonna mention who is that.I think i have to put this problem aside and focus more on my study.Trying very hard to forget this person.


God's Word
Then Jesus said,"Come to me,all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens,and I will give you rest.Take my yoke upon you.Let me teach you,because I am humble and gentle at heart,and you will find rest for your souls.(Matthew 11:28)


2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Often, it is very hard to forget
someone, who has hurt us, I keep
replaying everything, just have to
train myself to brush those thoughts aside and immediately
replace the unwanted thoughts with
something pleasent. Love your blog.

Rachel KOh said...

yea i agree..thanks anyway:)